Privacy; We are committed to protecting your privacy. We NEVER share our customers' personal information with anyone.
Security: We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of online transactions. SSL is the industry standard providing the most reliable protection of consumer information. All your personal information is encrypted (and is unreadable) by SSL as it is navigated over the internet, which includes your credit card information, name and address.
Yes, we do. We are located at 9-11 Phoenix Ave, Toma Place. Kingston 5. Suite #12 (Second Floor)
1) Online Orders: To place an order on the website, simply add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart. When you are through, click the check out button and proceed to complete the order. We highly recommend registering before you begin to make shopping easier.
FOR OUR LOCAL CUSTOMERS: When registering on our website, please ensure that your email address and necessary credentials are readily available. In the field that states ZIP/POSTAL CODE, please click on IF JAMAICA CLICK HERE to the right of that box. Choose your parish and city. Your city will automatically appear in the YELLOW box. Please COPY the CITY/POSTAL CODE then PASTE it into the ZIP/POSTAL CODE field of the Shopping Cart.
Yes: We have the highest regard for your privacy.
Discreet shipping and billing is important to me. How will my order look when it arrives?
Discreet shipping is more than important to us. Your order will be packaged in a plain cardboard (brown) box.
What will show on my credit card bill/statement?
Your credit card or PAYPAL account will be charged under the name given.
For customers residing in the US, packages are sent via UPS, USPS, and FedEx. For local customers, packages are shipped via DHL, Tara Couriers, and Knutsford Express.
Do you provide overnight or express shipping or delivery?
For customers residing in the US and other International countries, overnight shipping is available. For our local customers, the standard shipping requires 1-7 business days.
International Customs and Shipping Choices
Customers are fully responsible for complying with the laws of their respective country, Customs regulations, taxes, and duties. Fetish Secretz is not responsible for packages delayed or detained in Customs. Also, prices may vary depending on the weight and size of the order.
If your parcel is shipped by a traceable method, we will replace or refund any shipments that are lost in shipment (not held in Customs). Fetish Secretz is not liable for lost or damaged packages shipped using an uninsured shipping method. DOES NOT APPLY TO LOCAL CUSTOMERS UNLESS YOU ARE A WHOLESALER.
It is important for customers residing in international countries, other than the US, the purchasing/selling of adult novelties are prohibited in some countries. Customs WILL be your responsibility.
We stock a large inventory of products to ensure prompt delivery of orders. In addition to regularly stocked items, we receive several deliveries per day. However, there are cases when items need to be ordered from the manufacturers/suppliers, which could result in a backorder situation. Backordered items usually arrive at our store within 3-10 business days.
All orders are processed and shipped within 24hrs. Your order will be processed and shipped on the same business day if made between the hours of 12pm - 2pm. Please remember that weekends and holidays are not considered business days at Fetish Secretz or our shipping partners.
In most cases, your order is processed and shipped on the same day to ensure a quick delivery. Therefore, there is no way to cancel an order once it has been submitted. Please complete your order CAREFULLY.
Given the nature of the items sold (intimate and personal), we are unable to do returns or exchanges of toys and products unless defective. This is to ensure the safety and prevent health risks of our customers. These include but are not limited to: Vibrators and Dildos, douche/Enema Kits, Anal Toys (Beads and Plugs, etc), Cock and Ball devices, Cock Rings and Cock Sleeves, Maturbators, Gags and Ropes, Lingerie and Men's Wear, Lubricants, Massage Oils, Condoms, and body paints.
Any item that is designed for contact with any body part(s) or fluid(s) is non-returnable and non-resalable.Once these items leave the store, they are considered used, and therefore cannot be returned.
DEFECTS: If an item is found to be defective within 30 days of purchase, we will replace it with the same item. Please click here to contact us and let us know the issue so we can assist you accordingly. Once the defective item is received (re-shipping is your responsibility), we will promptly ship a new replacement to you FREE OF CHARGE. Any item returned must have proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) along with ALL original parts and packages (batteries if applicable, cords, control, blank warranty cards, instructions, etc).
1) For basic toys care, remove the batteries.
2) Never submerge electrical components in water.
3) Use a damp, soapy washcloth to clean your electric toys, preferably with anti-bacterial soap.
4) Keep toys stored in a container or pouch (to keep them clean) and in a cool dry place.
How to clean non-porous materials: glass, stainless steel, hard plastic, and silicone.
1) Glass: Wash glass toys with soap and water. Pyrex toys are dishwasher safe. Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
2) Stainless Steel: If attached to an electrical device, use warm soap water, be careful to submerge the electrical component(s). If there are no electrical components you may boil or soak in a 10% bleach-water solution for 10 minutes or wash it in the dishwasher, placing it on the top rack.
3) Hard Plastic: Damp cloth/rag in anti-bacterial soap and water and wipe thoroughly. DO NOT BOIL.
4) Silicone: You may choose to boil your silicone toy for 5-10 minutes, wash it in the dishwasher (only by itself) by placing it on the top rack, or washing it with anti-bacterial soap and warm water. DO NOT BOIL SILICONE VIBRATORS BECAUSE THE VIBRATOR MECHANISM WILL BE DESTROYED.
1) Rubber: Rubber materials are porous and difficult to clean (they absorb water). Their composition is not always known or may contain phthalates, chemicals which are known to be harmful to your health. for these reasons, the use of condoms is recommended.
2) Cyberskin and Vinyl: Cyberskin is soft and porous, often used to make dildos. Wash cyberskin and vinyl toys delicately with warm water only. Air dry and powder a small amount with cornstarch to keep them from getting sticky.
3) Nylon: Nylon harnesses and toys can be machine washed or hand washed with mild anti-bacterial soap.
4) Leather: Wipe leather products with a damp cloth, soapy cloth, or with leather cleaner. DO NOT SOAK LEATHER. After cleaner, you may recondition your toy using a leather conditioner. Protect metal parts from tarnish by applying a coating of clear nail polish.
You can contact us by phone at 876-649-0090 || 1(876)4479662 || 1(876)4480276 || 1(876)631-7189 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat.. 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
9-11 Phoenix Ave Toma Place Suite #12 Kingston 5, Kingston
(876) 447- 9662
2308 Schindler CT Piscataway NJ 08854