1) ALWAYS wash your toys before and after use with warm anti-bacterial soapy water and a clean cloth, anti-bacterial wipes or an anti-bacterial toy cleaner. Ensure your toy is clean to avoid any risk of infection.
2) When washing or wiping, ensure batteries have been removed. Never use any toy that is NOT waterproof in the shower or bath. Always make sure your waterproof toy is TIGHTLY closed and the seal is in good condition before immersing in liquid. Do not allow water into the battery compartment of ANY toy.
3) NEVER use a toy not designed for the purpose stated. If the toy you purchased will be solely used on one area of the body is: vagina, penis or anus, NEVER use the toy from anus to vagina OR anus to penis (this prevents the risk of infection(s).
4) ALWAYS remove the batteries when the toy is not in use
5) Never use your toy on areas which are swollen, cut or inflamed. LET IT HEAL!!
6) We recommend you always use a water based lubricant with your toy. Oil and Vaseline ARE NOT COMPATIBLE and can cause damage to latex based materials including condoms. Water or Silicone based lubes are recommended for maximum pleasure.
Thank You For Shopping :-)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT : email@example.com or (876)- 447-9662/ (876) 448-0276